Wednesday 19 December 2012

Here for a reason............. Amen

 

YOU’RE HERE FOR A REASON

‘…I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been spared.’



The Bible says satan works ‘day and night’ building a case against
you (Revelations 12:10). But with God’s Word ‘…in your mouth and…
heart…’ (Romans 10:8 NCV) you can overcome him.
 
When satan says give up,
God says stay the course (Matthew 5:11-12).
When satan tells you to look out for number one,
God says put the other guy first (Philippians 2:3-4).
When satan says it’s okay to hold grudges,
God says forgive as often as it takes (Matthew 6:14-15).
When satan says get even,
God says be a peacemaker (Romans 12:18-19).
When satan tells you to take all the credit,
God says glorify Jesus (John 17:5).
When satan says clean up the outside and people won’t notice the inside,
God says He looks at your heart (1Samuel 16:7).
When satan says you’re ugly,
God says you’re ‘…wonderfully made…’ (Psalm 139:14 NKJV).
When satan says you’re alone and nobody understands you,
God says He’ll never leave you and that He has plans for your life
(Deuteronomy 31:6 and Jeremiah 29:11).

David said, ‘I know you are pleased with me…you have not let my enemies
triumph over me. You have preserved my life…’ (Psalm 41:11-12 NLT).
The devil will play the race card, and if that doesn’t work he’ll try the childhood
memories card, or he’ll dredge up your past sins and remind you of all the
broken promises and dreams. Jacob said, ‘I have seen God face to face,
yet my life has been spared.’

Bottom line: God has a plan for your life;
otherwise you wouldn’t be here!

I believe this and hold on to His promises for my life today (day 358).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!