Monday 17 December 2012

The Final Countdown.......

I am giving thanks today (day 356) that the final countdown has begun, it is the last week of the autumn term.  Yahooooooooooooo!!!

Seriously I absolutely love my vocation, but do so look forward to hanging up my teacher hat (if that's possible) and indulge in the good things the festive season affords; late rises in the mornings, catching up with family (see you soon sis) and friends, drinking cups of tea whilst they are still hot and been able to steal away to far away places..................... OK, perhaps I exaggerated, my bedroom to chat, without the pressure of time, to my husband, till the early hours!  Actually I do that already, but it's so much more special during holiday times................

Let the countdown continue....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!