Friday 14 December 2012

R & R, Gracie style!

It's wonderful isn't it, to know that each day of our lives we have opportunities to learn something new.  Today I learnt not to wash a white car on a wet, muddy day!!!!!!

My favourite Friday feeling is picking Gracie up from school knowing that our weekend can truly begin (although mine started a few hours earlier).  There's an extra bounce in our walk home that signifies our delight that our R & R time is upon us!  Gracie truly embraced that today when I had to go and meet Aaron in town briefly to relieve him of his bags as he was out with his friends and left her with her big brother.  On my return she was cosied up in her dressing gown, the time, 3.45pm.  Giving thanks today (day 353) for precious times of  R & R..........

Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!