Tuesday 25 December 2012

Guest blogging...........again

Hello.. Its your guest blogger Aaron again.  I did a blog a few months ago, and I asked my mum if I could do another one so here goes...............

Today is christmas :D. No suprise, me and my sister were the first ones to get up at 6:30am. My sister kept trying to wake me up and kept asking me how long until Christmas. I could hardly sleep, so in the end m and my sister Grace went downstairs. We turned on the TV to see if there were any Christmasy films on. My sister turned the channel straight to Nick Junior. She watched 2 Barbie Christmasy films in a row. By the time they both finished it was around 9:00am and me and Grace were still waiting for my family to get up so we could open our presents.

 By 9.30am my mum and dad and brother had woken up. We had cinnamon cake for breakfast (Thank you Aunty Charmaine)and then opened our presents. Santa was very kind to me and I got some of the things on my wish list and so did Gracie!

Me and my family had a nice chilled in day at home watching Christmasy films, with drinks and snacks at regular intervals.  We all had such a laugh and just talked.  Around 5ish we had our Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. It was just devine.

We then watched some more films, and to this very moment, beside me. my mum and my sister ( underneath Grace's JB blanket) are fast asleep, whilst my dad is on his laptop listening and making some music whilst my brother is on his laptop watching football.

Now this is what I call the perfect Christmas.  Importantly I learnt that christmas is not about the presents, but it's the season of giving thanks.  All around the world there would have been people, including children my age and younger who did not make it through the night to see this morning, so I am very grateful to be alive and have the best preset ever.. My family.

Thanking my guest blogger, my son Aaron, today (day 363).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!