Tuesday 4 December 2012

10 Reasons to Be Thankful....................

Giving gratitude is not a natural disposition for us human beings, but in a world where there is so so much hardship, suffering, loss and despair it is an essential requirement of daily living.  I sat during lunchtime today, just listing the things I had to be grateful for so here is my list of my ten 10 gratitudes today (day 343), although of course there are many many more.

1.    I am thankful that my Heavenly Father accepted my invitation for Him to come into my life, my
       heart.

2.    I am thankful that He loved me so much that He blessed me with my soulmate, my husband, who
       loves me unconditionally and without measure and always has my back .

3.    I am thankful for my three angels, Sam, Aaron and Gracie who represent everything that is good
       in life.

4.   I am thankful for the blessing of my sisters, Sade, Comfort, by brother Jim, close family and
      good friends and my fellowship family.

5.    I am thankful that I am a work in progress, in the Master Potter's hand and that He who began a
       good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

6.    I am thankful for my mother-in-law who is an answer to a prayer I once prayed as a teenager
       with an aching heart, longing for the embrace of someone I could call 'Mum.'

7.    I am thankful to reside in a country where I can freely go to church fellowship without threat.

8.    I am thankful for the gift of music, particularly that which allows me to just sing my praises to
       Him, at the top of my voice.

9.    I am thankful and blessed to be in a profession I truly love and the opportunity to impact and
       change lives.

10.  I am thankful just to be me, warts and all!

What are your 10 reasons today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!