Friday 7 September 2012

Celebrating another year....................



"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever".
Quoted by: Alfred Lord Tennyson

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage".
Quoted by: Martin Luther

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years".
Quoted by: Simone Signoret

"For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me".
Quoted by: Fred Ebb

"Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words".
Quoted by: Plautus


We certainly did and today (day 256) I am deeply thankful to be celebrating another year with the man of my dreams, my soul mate.















1 comment:

  1. A huge congratulations to you both on your anniversary, our lovely friends! You are always a shining example of how team work, mutual respect, love and consideration for one another, should look in a marriage! Love you both! Here's to many more happy, blessed years! Tania ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!