Wednesday 15 August 2012

Poetry .......................mmm, it's worth a try!

Though I'd try my hand at a bit of poetry..................

A long walk through the thicket was the order of the day
As friends came round for a bit of a play
24 degrees or so, they say
We didn't get lost or lose our way
Thankfully the trees provided some shade
As frequent laughter we certainly made
To the left to the left as bicycle bells rang
Was the chorus we all happily sang
As we walked through the thicket today................

Thanking you Lord today (day 232) for childhood summer days!


ps I apologise as my laptop decided to freeze during my publication and when it did publish it said Tuesday, but on refreshing the page it has changed to Wednesday, so I will have another post for Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!