Thursday 22 March 2012

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes.................


As I was walking into school this morning I stopped to chat briefly to one of the school's many lovely TAs.  This lady in particular is a real gem who recently has been going through a tough time health wise which in turn has been causing her to feel quite down.  She said she had been just thinking about me, hoping and praying that my temporary contract would be extended as she loved having me work at the school.  We don't actually work together but I always stop to ask after her well being.  What a blessing it was to hear such kind words!

The blessings continued.................. a truly wonderful lady I've mentioned before blessed me with a gift after school.  I previously shared that I have been tutoring two year 6 children to give them that extra boost for their SATs in May.  I have been friends with the mum of one of them for a while now and previously tutored her eldest two in Maths. Well today was the last of the sessions and it was a little sad as both pupils had  really benefited from them.  After the session my friend handed me a bag with a selection of home-baked cookies, cupcakes and flapjacks.  this was unnecessary as she always thanks me at the end of each session and has often collected Gracie and looked after her whilst I tutored.  This act of appreciation is typical of her and was a most welcome and yummy blessing.

The blessings don't stop there..............  My husband is blessing me with a week-end to one of my favourite cities, Bath, during the hols.  I am mega excited.

Today (day 87) I am thankful that blessings come in all shapes and sizes but are always timely and sincerely received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!